Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Popup Calendar?

Hello. I have six Excel 2003 workbooks that I maintain that are used
throughout the U.S. by our company. Well, we are updating to Excel
2007 so I am making sure that everything is going to work when we
switch.

I opened all the workbooks in Excel 2007, and then saved them as
"Excel Macro-Enabled Workbooks". I noticed that the file sizes on
each dropped alot.

Since I have a little room now, I want to add more bells and whistles
than I had in Excel 2003.

So on the sheets where the user enters a date, I selected Calendar
Control 12.0 and changed the LinkedCell Property to the cell.

But these controls are always visible. On some of the worksheets,
there are 4 dates entered, so I need 4 calendar controls (!)

Is there a way to keep each of these hidden until I click on the
LinkedCell?

Thanks for the help!

VR/Lost
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

You don't need four Calendar Controls.

One Calendar Control that is triggered by a selection change event within a
pre-set range of your choice.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:57:14 -0700 (PDT), Lostguy wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Maybe finished solutions can be more suitable for you like:

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...e-pickers.aspx

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...CE010584901033

Regards,

David

Calendar Popup NFL Excel Programming 5 May 6th 09 04:39 PM
calendar popup Aaron Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 11th 06 02:52 PM
Using the popup calendar Erik Excel Programming 5 April 21st 06 04:26 PM
Popup calendar Paul Excel Programming 2 September 16th 05 07:27 PM
Popup calendar Ron de Bruin Excel Programming 0 July 2nd 04 04:36 PM