Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing a long spreadsheet on 1 page only??

I enter data into my spreadsheet from left to right, starting from
Cell A1 up to Cell T1. This looks good on screen, but it
requires 2 sheets of paper when printing.

Is it possible to tell Excel to somehow print my long
spreadsheet sideways or upside down so that it prints on
the long side of the paper so it fits on 1 page only??

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1) Highlight the range of cells, widthwise, that you want to print, then
select
FILE PRINT AREA SET PRINT AREA

2) Then select FILE PAGE SETUP Page: Orientation: Landscape
3) Also use the SCALING options if you wish to limit the # of pages used.

Does that help?
--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB
(www.MadRocketScientist.com)

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Robert Crandal" wrote:

I enter data into my spreadsheet from left to right, starting from
Cell A1 up to Cell T1. This looks good on screen, but it
requires 2 sheets of paper when printing.

Is it possible to tell Excel to somehow print my long
spreadsheet sideways or upside down so that it prints on
the long side of the paper so it fits on 1 page only??

Thank you!

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had already been playing around with the "Print area" and the
"landscape" options.... but those "scaling" options finally got
it working to my liking.

Thanks soo much!