Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Displaying data in a VBA User Form

I am relatively new to VBA and am having an issue with a user form. I have a
user form called ratings with multiple fields such as employee ID, name,
location, etc. I also have a worksheet called Master Data that contains all
of the information above. There are multiple records in this worksheet. I am
trying to create a way to display the information contained within this
spreadsheet in a form looking at one record at a time and be able to move
from one record to the next.

I have the form designed with all of my placeholders but cannot figure out
how to get the data to display in the form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may want to look at excel's built in version:
Data|Form (in xl2003 menus)

If that's not enough...
You could look at John Walkenbach's enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

The source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC). So you can modify
it as much as you want.

=========

Or you could build your own from scratch. If you've never created a userform...

Debra Dalgleish has some nice notes about userforms:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
(video: http://contextures.com/xlVideos05.html#UserForm01)
and
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html