Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dates

Pull latest (most current)date in the cell
Example:All this is in one cell

Permanent Exception 10/22/09 stmt* 9/05/09 inv 1235 $700.00 can pending
cr*8/05/09 em re coa's $500.00

The text is not consistant, the date may be at the very beginning of the
cell or their may be information preceeding the date.

I would like to pull out the latest date (most current date)
In the example above what I would like for it to look like:

1st column: All information before the date: Permanent Exception
2nd column: Latest date (the last date entered) 10/22/09
3rd column: All information after the latest date: stmt* 9/05/09 inv 1235
$700.00 can pending cr*8/05/09 em re coa's $500.00

Thanks
Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Donna,

Is the latest date always the first date to appear in the cell or could
there be another date before the latest date?

Mike