Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default insert a row in a work book A if a row is inserted in Workbook B

Can you explain what you mean by "All sheets Identical". Do you mean the
columns are all identical but the rows different? I you add a new row to
only certain workbooks than there arre not identical. One workbook would
have more rows than another workbook.

The reason why I asking is to determine whatt algoritm to use to determine
where a row gets added. Do you have to perform some lookup on Column A to
determine where do add the row or just use a fixed row number of where the
row gets added.

Yes a macro can be written but need better definition on where the row gets
added. It would also help if you explain why there are so many different
workbooks. Is each workbook for a different department, different project,
different period of time.

Are the workbooks really called B-L? I need to know how to determine the
order of the workbooks and may need to create an array of workbook names so I
can only update C-L and not update A & B.