Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I delete all named ranges in a workbook or worksheet?

I have 5-15 sheets in a workbook and I want to delete all the names (25 or
so) in each sheet in the workbook. I have not figured out a way to do this
reliably yet with a macro. Then I need to do it again on the next workbook.
Suggestions?