Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range of cells from variable number of work sheets.

Hi
I have a workbook that keeps a record of yields from a production line
with 1 sheet per week starting with "week01" and ending with "End" and
new weeks are added before the end sheet until the year is finished.
On the end sheet I have "=SUM((SUM(WEEK01:End!AD30))/(SUM(WEEK01:End!
AC30)))" AD30 is the cell that contains the weeks yeild % but contains
"0" until ac30 is true. ac30 is a true/false that becomes a "1" once
Fridays input has been done. So it is the total yeild/number of weeks
done. This gives me the ave yield for year. What I want to do is run
some Macro that will give me the results for say " week25" to "week35"
without rewriting the whole code by hand.

Any help please

Steve P