Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MC MC is offline

Default VBA Code to highlight or bold subtotals if not a certain value

Hi,

is there VBA Code to highlight or bold subtotals if each total is not a
certain value? For example, I have a spreadsheet of data listing all
resource names for x number of projects with number of hours per month
(October 2009 to Dec 2010). I have no problems subtotaling at different
resource name. I want to highlight if the number of hours exceed 100.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have your VBA code apply conditional formatting to the cells.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200907