Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mr. Patrick Molloy

Mr. Patrick Molloy,
You have helped me with a problem with userforms, however, I still have a
problem with it.
Can you please email me so that I can send you a copy of what I am doing and
hopefully you can solve the problem?
Menchacaraul at hotmail dot com

Thank You Very Much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Its not good to put my name in the subject like that, Use the problem as
everybody else does.

Please post your problem to this news group.

"Raul1960 via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Mr. Patrick Molloy,
You have helped me with a problem with userforms, however, I still have a
problem with it.
Can you please email me so that I can send you a copy of what I am doing and
hopefully you can solve the problem?
Menchacaraul at hotmail dot com

Thank You Very Much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

am definitely NOT HAPPY to have my name in the subject. Does anybody know
what needs doing to remove this thread?

appreciate any help
Patrick

"Raul1960 via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Mr. Patrick Molloy,
You have helped me with a problem with userforms, however, I still have a
problem with it.
Can you please email me so that I can send you a copy of what I am doing and
hopefully you can solve the problem?
Menchacaraul at hotmail dot com

Thank You Very Much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Patrick,

I could pass your request on to those who look after the ms public groups if
you want, but unless this clearly falls within the scope of what they are
allowed to remove, blatant spam and offence etc, not sure they'd have the
remit to do so.

However, it's probably too late now as the OP has been replied to, by you!
By now it will have been propagated to countless mirrors, including the
server from which the OP posted. On which point - look at the headers !!!

Regards,
Peter T

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Patrick Molloy wrote:
thanks Peter. If it can be removed, that would be great.Appreciate you help.

The OP could cancel his own post (if he knows how to do that) and was
posting directly to Usenet, but by now it will have propagated all
around Usenet and been grabbed by various Excel sites that regurgitate
the traffic here (and do not honour cancels).

And then everyone that has posted would have to cancel their own thread
contribution. The chances of this working are practically nil.

Basically once posted it is very hard to remove things from Usenet.

I suggest you think of it as an advert for your services. It isn't as if
the OP was derogatory in any way - just more than a bit naive.

I suspect he has blown his chances of any further help from you.

Regards,
Martin Brown

best regards
Patrick