Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Internet Hyperlink

How can I click on cell P2003 and have all cells "P3:P2001" That are not
hidden (shown) open up a web hyperlink?
The page I would like to open is:
http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...ocookie=1&SZ=2
Each cell will have to be individually included in the web page address &
will open up under separate tabs. The one showing here is JCG.
I know this is possible, I just can't figure out how? Can someone please
help me?
--
Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub openhyperlinksSAS() 'SalesAidSoftwareCode
For Each c In Range("p3:P2001").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:= _
"http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/charts/chartdl.aspx?PT=3&showchartbt=Redraw+chart&compsym s=&D4=1&DD=1&D5=2&DCS=2&MA0=1&MA1=2&CF=4&D8=1&DB=1 &DC=1&D7=&D6=&symbol="
& c & "&nocookie=1&SZ=2"
Next

Don Guillett