Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ane Ane is offline

Default vba + excel + html

Hello everyone,

I am from Brazil and I am developing a document in excel with a lot of
vba codes (buttons, combobox, hyperlinks) and it has arount 150sheets
(some are hidden, and I only have access to it if I select on a
combobox)

I am thinking about to post this document on a webpage, but not as a
link.
I would like to export it as a page and I would like to see all my
buttons and codes working properly.

I would like to know if is there any possibility to do it.

could someone help me?

Thanks a lot.

kind regards.

Ane