Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looking for Excel ODBC 64 bit driver

Hi,

do I get it right that there is no Excel ODBC driver available for
Windows Vista 64 bit edition!? If not, what should be the appropriate to
create Excel files automatically? I know I can use COM automation or
even better the Office Interop functionality in dot net. But I'm not
sure if this is the best way to generate Excel sheets on a server
application automatically. Even more, I can't ceate CSV files because
the customers don't want them.

Thanks in advance
Martin