Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ML ML is offline

Default Transfer all data from one cell to another, and keep it dynamic

I need to transfer (via link?) info from one cell in one tab to another cell
in another tab - the tabs are in the same file. I need to transfer everything
- including background colour, and if it changes, it changes both places.

Is it possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ML,

It is possible, with event code. How many cells do you want to have behave that way, and which of
the cells is the 'master' - the one to copy if the formatting, etc. changes?

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP