Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA time date stamp

I have input the following code to get a time-date stamp in column B when
anything is entered in column A:

If Not Intersect([A3:A2000], Target) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Cells(Target.Row, 2) = Now
Application.EnableEvents = True

This code works while I have the document open, but when I close it and
reopen it, it stops working. Sometimes it says the security is set at high
and that is causing problems...I have tried some of the suggestions in that
error box, but it doesn't help. Any suggestions? Ultimately I want to load
this file onto a Palm Pilot for use in the field.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

naslami -

Any suggestions? Ultimately I want to load this file onto a Palm Pilot for
use in the field. <

I suggest you first check to see if there is a version of software for the
Palm Pilot that supports Excel VBA.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"naslami" wrote in message
I have input the following code to get a time-date stamp in column B when
anything is entered in column A:

If Not Intersect([A3:A2000], Target) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Cells(Target.Row, 2) = Now
Application.EnableEvents = True

This code works while I have the document open, but when I close it and
reopen it, it stops working. Sometimes it says the security is set at high
and that is causing problems...I have tried some of the suggestions in
that
error box, but it doesn't help. Any suggestions? Ultimately I want to load
this file onto a Palm Pilot for use in the field.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, I am working on that...but even if I find a Palm that supports VBA, I
still cannot
get the file to work on the computer after I open and close it...

naslami -