Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code causes a problem

I am totally stumped here. My code below crashes Excel and I can not
figure out why. To be more specific it is only the next to last line that
causes the problem (if I remove it I have no problem), and more
interestingly, it is only after you close Excel and restart that I have the
problem. Is there something that I am missing

If rMyCount < 2 Then
Frame1001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 3 Then
Frame2001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 4 Then
Frame3001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 5 Then
Frame4001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 6 Then
Frame5001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 7 Then
Frame6001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 8 Then
Frame7001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 9 Then
Frame8001.Visible = False
End If

If rMyCount < 10 Then
Frame9001.Visible = True

Code problem bigjim Excel Programming 16 February 5th 09 11:40 PM
Problem with code kk Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 15th 08 03:01 PM
problem with code Ana Excel Programming 6 April 27th 06 12:22 PM
Problem with the following code Vince Excel Programming 3 November 19th 04 08:51 AM
code problem scrabtree[_2_] Excel Programming 0 September 16th 04 03:48 PM