Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XL: ping mapquest or googlemaps to get driving time + distance?

Has anyone used Excel to post addresses to any mapping website and scrape the
resulting driving distance (milage) and travel time? I'm not worried about
the actual directions, just getting these two numbers. I have a spreadsheet
with several thousand 'To:' and 'From:' addresses, and want to be able to
cycle through them without doing it via cut/paste.

I appreciate any existing code snippets you'd be willing to share!

Thank you,
Keith