Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Display Calculated amount in a textbox on userform

Hi All, I have two dropdowns on userform, where users can select values
between 1-100, I want to display the difference between the two values
selected in a seperate textbox.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click one of the dropdowns & "View code" - create a change event with
the following code:

me.txt_YourTextbox.value = me.cmb_Drop1.value - me.cmb_Drop2.value

and then repeat for the other drop down.

Sam