Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Listbox Column Display

My listbox will only display Column B to Column F and not Column A even
though I have set my RowSource to "Sheet1!A1:F10".

Where did I go wrong? Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you not using a microsoft forms list box from the control toolbox?
in which case it should be a list fill range rather than row source being
set to a1:f10

"Francis Ang" wrote:

My listbox will only display Column B to Column F and not Column A even
though I have set my RowSource to "Sheet1!A1:F10".

Where did I go wrong? Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you change the .columnwidths property?

Did you have a horizontal scrollbar that you can scroll to the left?

Is this listbox on a userform on placed on a worksheet?

--

Dave Peterson