Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EPL EPL is offline

Default I want to change the chart series line settings in a macro

Hello!

I want to change the chart series line settings (i.e. line size, color, no
marker, etc) in a macro. I can do it from the chart formatting, but the
program is changing and adding new data depending on the user selection, so I
don't want the user to be constantly having to change the line settings.

Thanks for your help!