Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Page Numbers

How can I add page numbers to the center footer with a given format -such as
"Page X of Y"- when my footer has already text?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel version?

If 2003, go to File Page Setup Header/Footer tab, click "Custom
Footer", click in the Center Section, click the end of your text and
press the [+] button (the second button from the left) then type " of
" and click the [++] button (the third button from the left).

Does that work, or did you want a programmatic solution?

--JP