Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default About the autocalculate in the status bar...

Excel 2003

I take it there's no way VBA method to access control of the
AutoCalculate feature in the status bar that shows avg/sum/etc upon
selecting cells of numbers... right?

I wanted to create a button that would make it toggle from sum to avg
instead of the conventional right-clicking it and then choosing the
function manually.

If not, I'm thinking of making my own display such as a modeless form
or toolbar.

Any experience with this or any ideas?

Thanks,
Melina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about you see several functions at once?

Forgot who posted this.......Jim Rech?

Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, _
ByVal Target As Range)
Dim s As String
Dim wfn As WorksheetFunction
Set wfn = Application.WorksheetFunction