Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What does allcalc (a table_array) refer to in a cell formula?

I'm using a spreadsheet that looks up data in different worksheets. The term
"allcalc" is used. A cell's formula reads:

=+HLOOKUP($C$9,allcalc,driver!$A$35,FALSE).

"driver" is the name of the worksheet, what does allcalc do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would assume it is a named range for the lookup table range

Do you see it when you click on the NameBox?

or nder InsertNameDefine.........2003

or FormulasDefine Name..........2007

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP