Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with Union

When I run this code it only takes the last value in the loop rather than giving me the union 1-10. Any help appreciated.

Dim r As Range
Dim rr As Range

For i = 1 To 10
temp = (Cells(i, 1).Value * 1)

Set r = Rows(temp)
Set rr = Application.Union(r, Rows(temp))

Next

rr.Delete

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...tom-pagin.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Victor None;505604 Wrote:
When I run this code it only takes the last value in the loop rather
than giving me the union 1-10. Any help appreciated.

Dim r As Range
Dim rr As Range

For i = 1 To 10
temp = (Cells(i, 1).Value * 1)

Set r = Rows(temp)
Set rr = Application.Union(r, Rows(temp))

Next

rr.Delete

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
'WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting' (http://tinyurl.com/y9j43ry)

Try:
For i = 1 To 10
temp = (Cells(i, 1).Value * 1)
Set r = Rows(temp)
Set rr = Application.Union(IIf(rr Is Nothing, Rows(temp), rr),
Rows(temp))
'Debug.Print rr.Address
Next

--
p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=558
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=139031

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If rr Is Nothing Then
Set rr = Rows(temp)
Else
Set rr = Union(rr, Rows(temp))

Gary''s Student - gsnu200905

Union Arne Hegefors Excel Programming 1 July 24th 06 04:22 PM
union range problem Walter Excel Programming 2 May 13th 06 12:28 AM
union array Marina Limeira Excel Programming 14 January 23rd 06 12:35 AM
UNION of Arrays - is possible? Marina Limeira Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 22nd 06 12:38 PM
union problem tom taol Excel Programming 2 February 1st 05 08:43 AM