Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Publish as PDF/XPS Strange

I am using a macro to loop through several workbooks and publish
selected sheets to PDF. The sheets have both tables and charts and are
scaled at about 85% to fit on a single page.

The PDFs retain the correct print area/scaling size, the problem is
the the charts seem to stay at 100% so they end up being cut-off.
Below is the macro code I use. Any ideas?

Sub pdf()
'
' pdf Macro
'

'
Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3", "Sheet4", "Sheet5",
"Sheet6")).Select
Sheets("Sheet6").Activate
ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
"C:\WORK\Template.pdf" _
, Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True,
IgnorePrintAreas _
:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=False

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

This is a known problem and as far as I know there is no fix

Seems to be a problem with a update inside SP2

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm