Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need macro that delete rows starting with specified letter/word

Let' say i have a column with with lot of cells containing various words .
I need a macro that eliminates the rows which contain that letter/word at
the begining of the cell . Example , from A1 to A9 i have in the cells the
following : mom , dad , son , mom , dad , son , mom , dad , son . I want to
eliminate every cell that contain "mom"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi andrei

See the first macro and also the tips below it
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

You can also filter and delete them, this can be faster if there are a lot of rows

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"andrei" wrote in message ...
Let' say i have a column with with lot of cells containing various words .
I need a macro that eliminates the rows which contain that letter/word at
the begining of the cell . Example , from A1 to A9 i have in the cells the
following : mom , dad , son , mom , dad , son , mom , dad , son . I want to
eliminate every cell that contain "mom"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need macro that delete rows starting with specified letter/wor

Thank you very much . Very useful !!!