Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox value as sourcerange

Hi

Can I use a textbox value as sourcerange? If so, how do i go about (I only
get this far);

Set SourceRange = Range(TextBox1).Value

Again many thanks

Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If Textbox1 contains a valid cell address such as A1 or $A$1 ; you can as below

Dim SourceRange as Range
Set SourceRange = Range(Cstr(TextBox1))
'Msgbox SourceRange.Address

If this post helps click Yes