Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default slow execution time in excel 2007

hello,
i switch to office 2007 and my macro is running in 2 min instead of 2
seconds. Moreover, my peer is also running Office 2007 an the same file runs
fast.

Do I have to change some default option?

Thank you, regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try updating to Excel 2007 SP2 : VBA runs much faster.
Also make sure that you have disabled the Google Desktop Office COM Addin
which may have installed itself without you knowing.

Charles
The Excel Calculation Site
http://www.decisionmodels.com