Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Ribbon

I can create a custom ribbon tab, what I need help on is getting the new tab
to stay no matter what workbook is open or if there is not one. I know I can
get it to work with an add in but the problem is I need to create this for
about 15 employees and every time I make a change I don't want to go and make
15 different changes. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks