Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cursor problem on shared workbook

Hello all :o)

I've got a workbook that has a userform with a textbox that has date
validation code behind it. if the date is not in a dd-mm-yy format it prompts
the user with message boxes on what the error is i.e. 45 as number of days
when clearly it can only max at 31. The problem I've got is when I share this
work book and a messagebox appears after and error the cursor does not go
back to the textbox it just disappers. If the workbook is not shared then it
works fine and the object producing the error gets the focus back after the
msgbox closes.

Any ideas??? I've had way to much coffee over this one...

Cheers! Ian