Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem but no error - DA

Lately, I have noticed that a big file I modified caused EXCEL to
produce an error that EXCEL has encountered a problem and needs to
close. When I ask it to recover the file, it takes nary a second or
two to do its thing. When the file shows up, a second or two later,
and I right click to "show repairs", it says that no errors were
detected and no repairs were necessary.

Is this yet another known Microsoft bug in EXCEL 2003? Has anyone
else seen this?

Thanks
DA