Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Checkbox question

I would like to know if the color of the checkbox can be changed from white
to something else in code? I have a page many checkboxes and would like to
alternate the color of checks so it would be easier on the eye. I tried the
"backcolor" but client does not like it. Was wondering if there is anything
else? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a forecolor ( the text color) and the backcolor (the area not in the
box area). You can see the options by creating a userform and placing a
checkbox on the userform. The user VBA Vmenu and select View - Properties.
then select the checkbox and yo will see all the options. Yo can manually
change the forecolor and backcolor throughthe properties window. there is a
drop down menu inside the property window for both of these properties.

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I would like to know if the color of the checkbox can be changed from white
to something else in code? I have a page many checkboxes and would like to
alternate the color of checks so it would be easier on the eye. I tried the
"backcolor" but client does not like it. Was wondering if there is anything
else? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I should have been more specific. The checkboxes I am referring to are the
ones used in Excel Userform and there is no "forecolor" for these. Is there
any other options? Thank you.

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I would like to know if the color of the checkbox can be changed from white
to something else in code? I have a page many checkboxes and would like to
alternate the color of checks so it would be easier on the eye. I tried the
"backcolor" but client does not like it. Was wondering if there is anything
else? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you click on Palette in the Backcolor option? It offers the 56 color
varieties. The default for the Backcolor is System which is a limited
number of colors and tones.

"TotallyConfused" wrote in
message ...
I would like to know if the color of the checkbox can be changed from white
to something else in code? I have a page many checkboxes and would like
alternate the color of checks so it would be easier on the eye. I tried
the
"backcolor" but client does not like it. Was wondering if there is
anything
else? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub TextBox1_Change()
If IsNumeric(TextBox1.text) Then
TextBox1.BackColor = -2147483643