Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set Print Range With Hidden Columns

Hi Guys, I'm trying to set the print range on a sheet with hidden
columns. The range I'm trying to set the print range is column E:AI
with a variable number of rows. The problem is when Column AI is
hidden I lose the border. It could be that only Column E:X is the
range I want to set the print range and Columns Y:AI are hidden. How
do I select the visible columns to set as the print range? Thank you
in advance for your assistance, Ron