Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't you hide a TreeView Node?

I just added some buttons to my UserForm to let the user hide various
subsets of my TreeView's nodes, thereby giving him various useful,
selected views of the tree.

But on executing:

Node.Visible = False

I was told, Thou art unclean and cursed among men, for thou art so
dumb as to mucketh with a read-only property, and furthermore to
spendeth all that time on thy interface, when thou shouldst've checked
out thy method first.

So ... can you not hide a node?

It'd sure be a useful capability.

Thanks.