Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create list depending on inserted value in a cell

Hi!

I am looking for a way to have a list created based on the value inserted in
a cell.

Example: the value "X" to be inserted in cell A1 contains the number of
people. Based on this value I want a list with the rows numbered from 1 to X
(number of people). I also want the cells of the list to have a certain
colour and the list to be framed with a black border. If the value in cell A1
is changed, the number of cells to have this particular colour and the border
should change accordingly.

I will be very thankful for any tips on which functions I should use and
what I should look up to create the above result!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is slightly different from what you described, but it may work for oyu,
or at least give you some ideas.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...75f6 e8ebb871

Download file named 'FastFilter.xls'

HTH,