Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Very Hidden

I am searching for any Very Hidden sheet or Macro. Can anyone tell me how to
find out if there is anything in a workbook. I know there is a property you
can set but cannot remember the details.

Much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.zdnetasia.com/techguide/o...2057638,00.htm

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"Cliff" wrote:

I am searching for any Very Hidden sheet or Macro. Can anyone tell me how to
find out if there is anything in a workbook. I know there is a property you
can set but cannot remember the details.

Much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A workbook must have at least one visible sheet. Even if the workbook
itself isn't visible, at least one of its sheets must be marked
visible.

To list all xlVeryHidden worksheets, use something like the following:

Sub AAA()
Dim WS As Worksheet
For Each WS In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If WS.Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden Then
Debug.Print WS.Name & " is xlVeryHidden"
End If
Next WS
End Sub

Cordially,