Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BJ BJ is offline

Default Hide Rows Using Checkbox

I'd like to hide rows in tab 'Output' based on a checkbox in tab 'Input' ...
I've tried the code below but am getting the Run-time erro 1004 - Select
Method of Range class failed. So obviously I'm not calling this correctly.
Any help? Thanks.

Private Sub checkbox3_Click()
If CheckBox3 = True Then
Sheets("Output").Select