Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change a caption for multipage

I want to change the caption on a multiforms pages depending on the selection
made in a combo box on the userform.

The combobox is called DocumentCbx
The userform = InvoiceUserForm
The multipage = MultiPage1
the pagename = DocuDet
And the caption will vary depending the value of DocumentCbx

Here is the coding as far as I can manage it.

I did put in ???? where i am not sure what to do further

private Sub DocumentCbx_Change()
Dim DocumentDetails As String

If InvoiceUserform.DocumentCbx.Value = "tax invoice" Then
InvoiceUserform.MultiPage1.????????
Else

Thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Refer the index which starts from 0. For the first page

MultiPage1.Pages(0).Caption = DocumentCbx.Text

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria