Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change username via VBA in Saveas function

Hi All,
I'm using the workbook.saveas function and trying to save a csv file to a
restricted network folder. Is it possible to change the username via VBA to
the one that has access and save the file?
If not, Any alternatives?
Thanks a lot in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

not possible. thats what network security is for - and if we could break it
that easily, we would!!!

log on as a user who has write permissions, or get IT to add you.