Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default filling forms in IE from excel sheet

Hi there

[Excel 2003 - VBA]

I'm kind of modest in my vba abilities, but I seem to be pretty good at
researching what I need and copying and modifying publically published
macros. I'm hoping to find something or someone who can do this...

I've seen a few threads touching on this topic:

Let's say I have data in "Sheet1" cells A1 through A10

And I have a webpage open, which my macro already finds it specifically and
gives it the focus (restores/maximizes it).

What I want to do is say "Copy cell A1, and paste in the webpage's input
field" and then move through the different fields copying the subsequent cell
values from excel.

I've identified the following stuff from the page code:

<labelProgramme Title

<input name="programmeTitle" type="text" class="bodyText"
tabindex="1002" size="26" value="" maxlength="100"/

</label

<input name="episodeTitle" type="text" class="bodyText" tabindex="1003"
size="26" value="" maxlength="100"/

</label</th

Now that I have these inputboxes' names, what do I write in my macro to say
"copy and paste A1's cell data into "input box 'episodeTitle' " etc etc

I cannot see clear syntax or functions in any of the examples I've looked
through so far.

Macro so far only looks like this:

Code:
Public Sub Find_IE_Windows()

    Dim Shell As Object
    Dim IE As Object

    Set Shell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")

    For Each IE In Shell.Windows
    If IE.LocationURL =
"http://tvlistings.prod.nm.bskyb.com/saotv-console/addScheduleItem.do" Then

            IE.Visible = True
        End If
    Next

End Sub
So now that this page has the focus, can soemone help me tell my macro to do
the copy and paste?

Would be MUCH appreciated (I will send you many happy thoughts)

Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

IE.document.getElementsByName("programmeTitle").va lue = _
Sheet1.Range("A1").value

etc...

Tim

"Hedghog" wrote in message
[...]

Auto filling Forms ClintN Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 1st 09 12:30 PM
Filling up Forms tc Excel Programming 2 September 10th 07 03:36 PM
Filling up Forms tc Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 September 10th 07 03:20 PM
filling web forms from excel iCalculate Excel Programming 1 July 8th 07 07:56 PM