Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Resizing cells to fit text returned by VLOOKUP

I have some VLOOKUPs which sometimes return 50 or 60 characters (they're in
merged cells). I want the text to wrap, and the cell to enlarge to fit the
text - Just like it does whan you type it in, but somehow, because it is
being returned from a formula it just displays the bottom line of the
wrapped text, and doesn't resize the row.

Anyone know how I cam make it fit?

I'm happy to use a VBA solution if there's no built in way to make it happen
automatically.

Thanks