Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculate Field in UserForm on Exit

I have a userform that is used to enter different data, and sometimes I have
to enter a formula in the textbox. Is there a way, using my existing
txtField_Exit events to calculate the value if I enter something like "=2+2"
and it gives me the answer when I tab away from the active textbox?
--
I am running on Office 2003, unless otherwise stated.

on exit field peter Excel Programming 3 October 27th 08 12:11 PM
Exit Field vs Exit Button...... roy_ware Excel Programming 2 October 10th 07 04:05 PM
macro on exit of field Manuel Murieta Excel Programming 4 February 13th 07 06:38 PM
Looping procedure calls userform; how to exit loop (via userform button)? KR Excel Programming 6 July 27th 05 12:57 PM
Userform Exit button Luis Excel Programming 2 December 30th 04 03:50 PM