Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default change controlsource for textbox depending on combobox selection

Hi, I have a userform with 3 cascading comboboxes, and a textbox. I need the
controlsource of the textbox to change depending upon the selection in
combobox3. I am looking for the code. I have in mind something like: If
combobox3.value = "wages" then textbox1.controlsource = sheet3, A1 etc. but
cant get it to work, also tried
If TextBox1.Value = w Then TextBox1.ControlSource =
Worksheets("main").Range("A1")
If TextBox1.Value = x Then TextBox1.ControlSource =
Worksheets("main").Range("b1")
Can anyone help please?