Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import Macro

I have a macro that imports data, deletes blank rows and deletes rows that
meet certain conditions, and it concatenates rows based on criteria. I
import this data because the data is updated on a server every 2-3 months.
My calculations on a different sheet are dependent on the imported data where
the ranges are named and used in the calculations. Why is it that when the
macro imports the data and formats it that the name references are destroyed.
For example, in the name manager Name1 refers to =IMPORT!$A$1010:$A$1219.
I would think that the references would stay the same. They have dollar
signs. Any suggestions?