Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BC BC is offline

Default Loss of an Excel reference in Dot Net programming

I have multiple Dot Net 2.0 projects that all referenced AxOWC11 and OWC11.
I have not worked with these for a quite a while and it appears that all of
them have somehow lost their references. (Path's completely gone.)
Primarily I am concerned with the declaration: New
AxMicrosoft.Office.Interop.Owc11.AxSpreadsheet

Could someone refresh my memory? I cannot remember how I got them into the
system in the first place.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BC BC is offline

False alarm apparently. I downloaded owc11.exe from Microsoft downloads and
ran it. It complained about an old version of web components and then my
references in Visual Studio came back without any further action on my part.

So I'm going to guess that our organization's update procedures (machine
updates are pushed onto individual machines from the network) somehow
interferred. Either that or I wiped out something during a general disk
clean up.

Problem solved.