Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Retrieve data only

Hi Group,

I am trying to retrieve data about a stock price with out actually bringing
the data into a worksheet. Can it be captured off the web into a variable
with out actually importing the data?

Thanks,
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Don,

Been there and we have spoken several times. I am working on a design
myself, that I would like to work like this function:
{=RCHGetYahooHistory(BR2,$B$3,$B$4,$B$5,$B$6,$B$7, $B$8,$B$9,"A")}, which I
believe is Randy's work. Is this open code?

Thanks,
David

"Don Guillett" wrote:

A bit more explanation along with url's etc
You may want to go here

and look in the files section. There are several free files.
I have a couple of free files under author donalb36
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/xltraders/

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel