Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PivotLines collection

How do I use the PivotLines object? I thought it should be a property of a
pivot table, but when I use

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).PivotLines

I get "Object does not support this property or method"

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).Version = 3 (xlPivotTableVersion 12), so
shouldn;t my pivot table have the PivotLines property?