Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Share and protect

Is there a way to share and protect a workbook that runs macros? I am having
issues sharing and protecting a workbook that has a hide macro and an unhide
macro. If I just try to protect the cells that have formulas I get an error
that when I debug it highlights the Hide macro. If I try to share the
worksheet the marcros can not be enabled no matter what I do. What is the
best way to protect your work and allow multiple people to use this workbook?
Do I just hope they listen to my instructions and not erase the "non
colored" cells?

Thanks for any ideas in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Protect how? I've done this and password-protected the code. Maybe you are
talking about something else...

Click on the little question mark at the top of your Excel WB, a little
paper clip thing will popup and enter this into that bubble next to him/her:

Features that are unavailable in shared workbooks

Protect or unprotect worksheets or the workbook Existing protection remains
in effect.

HTH,
Ryan---

--