Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to copy and paste "averages"

Hello:

I have an Excel displays subtotals based on the average of other fields.

I click the "2", in order to collapse the rows to just show the "Average"
and not the detail.

I simply want to copy into another spreadsheet these "Average" rows. But,
when I paste, it pastes the detail--not the "summarized" row averages.

Is there not a way of copying and pasting the summarized data?

childofthe1980s
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
'Microsoft Office Help' (http://www.thecodecage.com)
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=126354

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
once you hit 2, highlight the range you get, then CTRL G, Special, Visible
cells only, copy, then paste it in your desire location

if this helps please click yes