Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Change ALL Hyperlink Addresses in a Column?

Excel 2003, XP Pro

I have a single-sheet workbook with 600 and climbing entries in col A,
each with a hyperlink. The files in each link are now located on an
external drive so that I can work on building the sheet from different
computers. Eventually, all the files will be moved to a more permanent
location on a different computer, exact address unknown.

My question is: how does one change the addresses of each hyperlink in
a global fashion? I really don't want to stroke in new addresses!

Present Address: file:///E:\FOLDER E1\TEMP QSL DATA\Data Filename

Tentative Final Address: file:///C:\FINAL QSL DATA\Data Filename

I am not a programmer and I know just enough about Excel to be
dangerous! I would truly appreciate any solutions, especially in the
hand-holding department!

TIA--
Terry--WB4FXD
Edenton, NC