Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default One click row highlighting

I have a table. It would be very helpful if when I click on a cell in the
table that it highlight that particular row. I don't want it to highlight it
with a color or it will cover over the color conditional formatting I have,
but it would be great if it would show a box around it as though I selected
the entire row. Can this be done for one click only, as I have macros for
individual cells that are set for double click?